Software Engineer Co-op (Spring 2024)
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer Co-op with Java development and relational database experience with a passion for technology and solving complex problems to join our rapidly growing Scrum organization! You will be a contributing member of our team with responsibilities for the development of both web-based applications and back-office systems. Your energy, enthusiasm, and technical curiosity, combined with your appreciation and support of our core values, will be leveraged to help us build the next generation of our wealth management applications.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and the reason we’ve been named Best Places to Work by Boston Business Journal for five years in a row.
Vestmark is a leading provider of wealth management solutions and services that enable financial advisors and institutions to efficiently manage and trade their clients' portfolios using an innovative SaaS ecosystem. With over $1+ trillion in assets and 3+ million accounts, we are a trusted partner to some of the largest and most respected players across the wealth management industry.
Our team of over 400 employees is made up of highly skilled software engineers, implementation specialists, business strategists, and visionaries who maintain an eye toward the future of financial technology.
- Hands-on software development for applications within our VestmarkONE suite of financial services, including Portfolio Trading, Proposal Generation, and Investor Portal
- Build and maintain features to match our expanding scale and performance requirements
- Collaborate in a distributed environment working within an agile scrum team
- Contribute to the growth and development of our core values: We Before Me, Positive Energy, Knowledge Explorer, and Own It
- Majoring in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, junior or senior year
- Coding experience in Java, C#, or equivalent object-oriented programming language
- Experience with MVC and related design patterns
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases such as SQL Server
- Strong curiosity and willingness to learn in a distributed team environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some experience in algorithmic and object-oriented design skills
- Strong time management and written/verbal communication skills preferred
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information. #LI-hybrid