Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Northville, MI, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Knowbl is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the team in a full-time position. The BDR will be responsible for building pipelines by leveraging targeted clients to identify new qualified opportunities from the target market, and assist prospects with understanding Knowbl’s products and company values. The BDR will follow up on inquiries, pre‐qualify leads, find and create new leads through the outbound process and develop relationships to the point of handoff for Sales Account Executives.Daily Tasks
- Meet during stand-ups to review and plan a day of activities that move objectives forward
- Work from targeted accounts and contacts to perform necessary outbound cadences with prospects to build and manage pipeline
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Orchestrate comprehensive outbound activities using creativity with phone calls, emails, social messaging and other touch points to customers and potential customers
- Provide a consistent contact approach with qualified sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Update lead status and all prospect interaction in CRM application daily and provide weekly activity reports to management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 year of sales experience in a lead generating role, 1+ year of customer-facing experience
- Formal sales training or certification in sales methodologies (e.g., SPIN Selling, Challenger Sales, Sandler Training, etc.).
- Goal-oriented and biased to action that coincides with a plan of execution
- Strong direct sales skills and a consistent track record of performance in creative, strategic outreach via personalized emails, phone calls, and videos.
- Enjoy coming to variety in a workday where creativity & heavy personalization is a priority
- You have flexibility and have record of navigating challenges and overcoming obstacles
- Own your responsibility and can remain passionate about joining forces with various team members to bring it together
- Proven ability to hit activity and outcome-based goals (outbound calls, emails, conversations, and meetings)
- Understand and convey Knowbl’s value proposition across strategic accounts and use cases.
- Generate initial discovery meetings through the development of targeted lists and outreach strategies.
- Work with Account Executives to prioritize and qualify strategic target account lists.
- Perform daily outreach to target accounts and inbound leads via email, social and outbound calling.
- Use CRM and other tools to track activity and streamline workflows
- Partner with sales and marketing in handling qualified marketing leads through to sale
- Break into new companies by engaging with prospects using a multi-channel, value-based approach with the goal of building relationships and driving brand awareness.
- Achieve and exceed your monthly goal for generating business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports and become an expert in Hubspot.
- Experience working in a software-selling environment or high affinity with technology and data, specifically cloud, customer/employee experience, and conversational automation.