Senior Talent Partner, Go to Market
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Senior Talent Partner, Go To Market, has a critical role within the company, collaborating cross-functionally to meet the growing demands of Alloy’s hiring goals in 2024 and beyond. You’ll be instrumental in continuing to build diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams!
- Drive the full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building rapport, creating positive, inclusive candidate interview experiences, and running the offer process
- Assist in elevating Alloy’s employer brand presence within the talent market, coming up with creative ways to engage candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to advise, guide, and influence successful hiring processes resulting in building high performing teams
- Identifying and recommending or implementing process improvements as a member of the Talent Acquisition team
What We’re Looking For
Reporting to the VP of People, Alloy seeks a talent maker specializing in identifying uniquely accomplished, high-impact individuals to drive us forward. From the end-to-end process, you provide an unparalleled inclusive candidate experience while serving as an advocate to candidates and internal partners alike. You bring with you:
- 6+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience in roles ranging from Sales, Client Success, Professional Services, Marketing, and more
- Comfortable in ambiguity and high-change environments
- Inclusive candidate experience-focused and a builder of great relationships and even better outcomes
- An ability to conduct funnel analysis using recruiting metrics to identify problems and insights and inform data-driven decisions
- Experience with recruiting practices and technical stack (e.g., Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Modern Loop, boolean search strings, drip campaigns, prospecting, etc.)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately, and opportunities will grow as the company scales up. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, to foster openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted NYC geography: $116k-140K
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Learning & Development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical, Headspace, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.