Senior Software Engineer, Product
As a Product Engineer, you will build the core of our product and be an important part of our growing engineering team. You will have significant responsibility for making product and technology decisions, and you’ll be expected to wear many hats as you help us grow the company.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A track record of building and shipping software products
- A full-stack skillset, with the ability to rapidly ship products end-to-end. You should have diverse technical experience and feel comfortable jumping into all parts of the stack
- The ability to take ownership in a fast-moving environment
- A knack for thoughtfully balancing speed vs. perfection
- Great product and business sense
- Strong communication skills and an affinity for helping junior engineers grow and learn
- Experience achieving product-market fit as a startup founder or very early stage employee
- B2B software / SaaS experience
- Cross-functional expertise, particularly in Product, Design, Marketing, or Sales
Base Salary Range: $140,000-$180,000
You will also be eligible for equity compensation in the form of stock options.
Compensation is one of the most consistent pain points for businesses today, and Aeqium is leading the charge to solve that. Employees struggle to understand their compensation; managers struggle to make and communicate compensation decisions; and the People team is left with a mess of spreadsheets and manual effort to try to make it all work. Aeqium is building a unified platform that automates compensation processes (merit cycles, offers, etc) and delivers actionable insights on pay equality, total rewards, raises/refreshes, and more. Users are clamoring for the product as fast as we can build it.
Our team has significant experience building products and scaling companies, from product-market fit through acquisition/IPO. We're well-capitalized by top VCs and experienced angels. Most importantly, we've experienced the problem that we're solving firsthand and understand it inside and out.
This is an exciting time to join Aeqium. While we already have paying customers, you'll be joining us in the midst of true green-field development as we rapidly expand our product to new customers. As a member of our early team you'll be a critical part of Aeqium's success, and we offer significant equity to the product engineers and designers who join us at this critical early stage.
Our team is located in SF and NYC, but we are fully remote for the time being.