Full Stack Engineer
Northville, MI, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
KnowblKnowbl was founded in late 2021 to solve the massive problem of information overload in the digital-first market place. We utilize state-of-the-art large language model technology to bring conversational AI to businesses with exceptional speed, ease, and scalability. More information about Knowbl can be found at knowbl.com. Job DescriptionA senior software engineer contributes to Knowbl by implementing the software that backs Knowbl's AI-building platform and customers use. This implementation includes frontend and backend logic using design mockups and product requirements as reference and integration with Knowbl's AI technology. Additional general-purpose software engineering might be required to support other business functions (e.g., specialized solutions for customers). This role collaborates with the product team and other stakeholders to realize delightful AI-building experiences and end-user solutions. Knowbl's office is located in Northville MI, but this position is fully remote. ResponsibilitiesA senior software engineer at Knowbl:
- Writes frontend and backend software to implement product requirements.
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with product and other stakeholders to find high quality, deliverable solutions.
- Collaborates with AI engineers to integrate AI technology into the Knowbl platform.
- Assists other functions when necessary (e.g., customer solutions).
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience with or willingness to learn Python and TypeScript.
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to find a balance between timeline and functionality.
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components, from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and CI/CD.