Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Remote (East or Central Time zones) -option for Hybrid
About Roots Automation
Roots Automation is a leading InsurTech company, bringing together machine intelligence and human ingenuity in the form of advanced, intelligent AI-Powered Digital Coworkers.
Think of a Digital Coworker as your ideal team member – digitized. Our Digital Coworkers are built with advanced AI and can think, read and intuit like humans. They are pre-trained to understand and interact with data, documents, systems and processes commonly found in Insurance. Their knowledge base is perpetually expanding with learning federated across our Customers. Digital Coworkers are always on, ultra-secure and deliver ROI for our customers from day one.
About the Role
The Marketing Operations Manager role requires someone who is a strong strategic and analytical thinker. Someone who loves to take the complex and break it down to the simple. Someone who has a proven track record of bringing technology, people and process together to create harmony in marketing operations.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for building an agile marketing infrastructure that is needed to swiftly scale our business for the future. You will be focused on helping the marketing team streamline processes, implement operational programs, launch campaigns and provide insights and recommendations for improvement. You will become the lynch-pin between marketing and the rest of the business.
· Marketing Technology: Assess, implement, and optimize marketing technology stack, including CRM, marketing automation, website, webinars, CDP and analytics tools, to improve marketing effectiveness.
· Data Analysis: Analyze marketing data and metrics to identify opportunities for optimization, personalization, and lead generation. Use data insights to drive marketing decisions. Manage CRM health and hygiene.
· Process Optimization: Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in marketing processes and workflows. Develop and implement strategies for process improvement.
· Cross-Functional Alignment: Foster collaboration and alignment between departments to ensure a unified approach to revenue generation.
· Project Management: Act as the primary point of contact for all marketing projects and initiatives, facilitating communication and collaboration to meet project milestones.
· Marketing Automation: Work with marketing and sales team to execute marketing automation workflows, email campaigns, lead scoring, and segmentation to enhance lead nurturing and conversion.
· Reporting and Metrics: Develop reporting systems and KPIs to measure marketing performance, ensuring ROI on marketing investments.
· Documentation and Training: Provide training and support to client teams to ensure they can effectively operate and maintain marketing systems.
· 5+ years of experience as a B2B Marketing Operations Manager in a SaaS company.
· Deep knowledge of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, Google, 6Sense (Marketing certifications in any of these tools heavily preferred).
· Understanding or process mapping and optimization.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable marketing insights.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
· Self-motivated, hands-on and results-driven .
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
· Proactive leader with an entrepreneurial approach and a can-do attitude.
· Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, consumable deliverables.
· Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities, prioritize projects and meet tight deadlines.
· Creative, innovative and always thinking outside the box.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.